Aerial photograph of the Utilities structure and eastern edge of the Plaza
Utilities InformationThis structure contains eight rooms and is located on the east side of the main plaza. The exact use and purpose of this structure and its rooms are unknown. Archaeologist Max Uhle considered them a storage locale during his visit to Tambo Colorado in 1901. Professor JP Protzen of the University of California at Berkeley has given them the name "Utilities" during his ongoing studies of the site.